Update Rollup 1 for System Center Orchestrator 2019 has been released
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 1 for System Center 2019 Orchestrator.
According to Microsoft this issues are fixed with UR1 for SCO 2019:
- Events pane of the Runbook Designer does not contain the name of the runbook logging the event.
- Unable to edit script in the text editor of the .NET script activity if number of lines exceed 769.
Users with “read only” permissions can promote/demote runbook servers
- Runbook performing SQL query activity returns NULL value for the Time and XML column.
- Monitor Data/Time triggers runbook immediately even when configured to trigger at a specific time.
- High traffic Runbook fails due to deadlocks.
- Exporting and Importing runbooks into upgraded SCO environment returns empty catalogue value in the properties for query database activity.
- Unable to perform checkout, delete, or rename operations on runbooks when user SID is longer than 50 characters.
With Update Rollup 1 for System Center 2019 Orchestrator Orchestrator is still 32 bit and “Run .Net Script” Activity still executes PowerShell in 32bit.
You can obtain the Update from Microsoft Update Catalog (But before read the “Important” section below!): http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=4533414
Important: Before you install this update, make sure the new SQL driver (MSOLEDBSQL) is installed on the Management server role. And after the Update you must run “Data Store Configuration again”.
Therfore you can use Deployment Manager which is installed on the Management Server to get the database instance and database name of the Orchestrator System DB before the update:
UR1 must be installed on Management Server, each Runbook Server and each Runbook Designer with the corresponding update:
The order is not important you must update every component which is installed on the server.
In my updates I had to execute Data Store Configuration that the Orchestrator services run. If you have not installed Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL Server you get an error connecting to the SQL Instance.
For the warning in the picture above select yes.
After upgrade you should have version 10.19.100.0 for each component.